2017 Election Dates:
- 2017 Spring Primary Election (if required) – February 21, 2017, 7:00am – 8:00 pm
- 2017 Spring Election – April 4, 2017, 7:00am – 8:00 pm
2018 Election Dates:
- 2018 Spring Primary Election (if required) – February 20, 2018, 7:00am – 8:00 pm
- 2018 Spring Election – April 3, 2018, 7:00am – 8:00 pm
- 2018 Fall Partisan Primary – August 14, 2018, 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- 2018 Fall General Election – November 6, 2018, 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Please click on the News & Notices page to find notices pertaining to upcoming elections.
Location of Polling Place: The Town of Rice Lake Municipal Building, 1830 Macauley Ave., Rice Lake, WI 54868.
Polling Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
New Voter Registration Information:
- You must be a U. S. citizen, a Wisconsin resident for at least 10 consecutive days, and be 18 years old on or before Election Day.
- If you have a current and valid Wisconsin Driver’s license or Wisconsin DOT issued identification card, this license or identification number must be provided on the Voter Registration Application.
- If you do not have a current Wisconsin Drivers License or Wisconsin DOT issued identification card you may use the last four digits of your social security number on your Voter Registration Application.
To determine if your registration is current and/or to register to vote, please click on the following link: myvote.wi.gov
Voting and Election Information
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
Wisconsin Elections Commission
The Wisconsin Elections Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
- Wisconsin Election Commission Web site: http://elections.wi.gov/
- WEC – All Forms Page: http://elections.wi.gov/forms
WEC-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-hmong
WEC-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong-fillable